- (Of a gun) needing to be cocked by hand before it can be fired.More example sentences
- He was thus enabled to coolly return fire with his single-action handguns even as lead rained through the spaces above.
- There is a 12 lb. weight limit which will cover the majority of rifles and single-action pistols or revolvers.
- Just a couple of years later, Sturm, Ruger & Co. was making a splash with their new Blackhawk .44 Magnum single-action revolvers.
More definitions of single-actionDefinition of single-action in:
- The US English dictionary