- Denoting a test or experiment in which information that may bias the results is concealed from either tester or subject.More example sentences
- It should be mentioned, however, that this was only a single-blind test, with a subject predisposed to be hostile to phrenology.
- The study was a single-blind taste test of azithromycin, cefprozil, cefixime and amoxicillin-clavulanic acid.
- Forearmed with a knowledge both of phrenology and the tricks of con artists, he performed a simple single-blind reliability test.
More definitions of single-blindDefinition of single-blind in:
- The US English dictionary