- 1A boat or other craft that can be sailed single-handed.More example sentences
- In the second division, a mixture of single-handers and craft of various sizes and configurations, racing to handicap, saw solo 14 Square sailor, Jan Holldorf, narrowly defeat the larger Nacra 5.5 with Stefan, Jamna De Vos.
- Offshore, the single-hander sails across the ocean.
- NACRA has a boat to suit everyone, ranging from a 14-ft. resort catamaran to a range of single-handers to a fleet of high performance racing machines, right up to the mighty NACRA 5.8 and 6.0.
- 1.1A person who sails a boat or yacht single-handed.More example sentences
- Rae is planning a six-month shakedown cruise, buddy boating with another single-hander, to New Zealand or the Solomon Islands.
More definitions of single-handerDefinition of single-hander in:
- The US English dictionary