- A vehicle or aircraft for one person: [as modifier]: a single-seater gliderMore example sentences
- As has been stated above one of the main fuel tanks was removed from the fuselage in order to adapt the aircraft from its original single-seater design.
- A single-seater aircraft, it looked rather tiny, but the 37 mm cannon in its nose, its barrel protruding through the propeller boss, was not.
- The single-seater car is also equipped with a tape recorder which keeps playing pre-recorded messages about cricket history.
More definitions of single-seaterDefinition of single-seater in:
- The US English dictionary