- 1A stick of about a sword’s length.More example sentences
- I have fought training bouts using a single stick.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Fencing with a single stick.More example sentences
- The last US fencing gold was won in the single stick in St Louis in 1904 by Albertson van der Post - the only time that that event has been held at the Olympics.
- Single stick involves using a cudgel or light stick in much the same way as the sabre.
More definitions of single stickDefinition of single stick in:
- The US English dictionary