- Designed to be used once and then disposed of or destroyed: billions of single-use cups are thrown into landfill sites every yearMore example sentences
- At this time, the manufacturer has the option of designating the product as single use or reusable.
- He also claims that the single use disposable equipment is being re-used, rather than disposed of immediately.
- Cleaning brushes should either be single-use or should be mechanically cleaned and disinfected after each use.
More definitions of single-useDefinition of single-use in:
- The US English dictionary