- Fail or succeed entirely by one’s own efforts: the bank does not leave its newcomers to sink or swim by themselves their businesses can sink or swim on the use of American technologyMore example sentences
- The members of this generation will sink or swim by their own efforts.
- The state is optimistic that if people are faced with sink or swim, they will swim.
- It was sink or swim when we bought Lacken House and Breda qualified as a Sommelier a few years after.
More definitions of sink or swimDefinition of sink or swim in:
- The US English dictionary