exclamationNorth American • informal
- Used for emphasis, especially after yes and no: he’s not the type to treat young employees like mud, no sireeMore example sentences
- I won't have any of that food in my house, no sirree!
- 'No siree, I'm not giving them a penny of my money,’ Pat declared with certainty, draining the coffee cup.
- This is no game of fishing in the carnival ducky pond, no siree.
early 19th century: from sir + the emphatic suffix -ee.
More definitions of sireeDefinition of siree in:
- The US English dictionary