- 1The theory that human behaviour is determined by surrounding circumstances rather than by personal qualities.More example sentences
- No-one actually knows what situationism is because they everyone falls asleep within 2 seconds of starting to read a ‘text’.
- More example sentences
- The situationists ' mapping and idea of the city as human centred, erotic space influenced the farthest reaches of the newly mediated Western world.
- It was a description of a transhistorical Event, a break-out embracing Anabaptists, situationists, Dadaists, surrealists, punks.
- In September 1995, Bill Drummond, pop star, writer and situationist prankster was invited by Belgrade's renegade radio station B92 to première his infamous film Watch The K Foundation Burn A Million Quid in the capital's Republic Square.
More definitions of situationismDefinition of situationism in:
- The US English dictionary