Definition of six-pack in English:
1A pack of six cans of beer held together with a plastic fastener.
- He yanked a cold can of Budweiser from the plastic ring holding the six-pack together.
- Teenage girls, as well as boys, came into the garden with six-packs of beer and residents of the flats could hear young people swearing and see them urinating in the bushes.
- Wandering around the bench, he carted a six-pack of beer, bottles of orange and apple juice, and a cornucopia of soft drink cans over to the sink.
2 informal A man’s set of visibly well-developed abdominal muscles.
- Men should remember that muscularity is not masculinity and that self-esteem is not built on a six-pack of abdominal muscles.
- You don't need a six-pack to have stomach muscles.
- At this point, contract down on your six-pack and side abdominals.
Definition of six-pack in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.