Definition of six-pack in English:
1A pack of six cans of beer held together with a plastic fastener.
- He yanked a cold can of Budweiser from the plastic ring holding the six-pack together.
- Teenage girls, as well as boys, came into the garden with six-packs of beer and residents of the flats could hear young people swearing and see them urinating in the bushes.
- Wandering around the bench, he carted a six-pack of beer, bottles of orange and apple juice, and a cornucopia of soft drink cans over to the sink.
2 informal A man’s set of visibly well-developed abdominal muscles.
- Men should remember that muscularity is not masculinity and that self-esteem is not built on a six-pack of abdominal muscles.
- You don't need a six-pack to have stomach muscles.
- At this point, contract down on your six-pack and side abdominals.
Definition of six-pack in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan