Definition of sixer in English:
2 Cricket , chiefly Indian A hit for six runs.
- They have also chosen to distribute sweets whenever batsmen scored a sixer and a boundary or a bowler bagged a crucial wicket.
- The action replay of a sixer was worth $700,000.
- In fact, yesterday's game was played almost 19 years to the day Miandad hit that sixer.
3US A six-pack.
- Open up any magazine, not just this one, and there's some half-clad model sporting a sixer.
- Shoot, it's a two six-pack road trip for the aggressive LSU fan; a one sixer for those saving it for the French Quarter.
- I honestly think he could have polished off the whole sixer if we hadn't been plucking from its vine.
Words that rhyme with sixerfixer, mixer
Definition of sixer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan