- 1The leader of a group of six Brownies or Cubs.More example sentences
- I never was a sixer or a seconder, let alone a patrol leader.
- 2 Cricket , chiefly Indian A hit for six runs.More example sentences
- They have also chosen to distribute sweets whenever batsmen scored a sixer and a boundary or a bowler bagged a crucial wicket.
- The action replay of a sixer was worth $700,000.
- In fact, yesterday's game was played almost 19 years to the day Miandad hit that sixer.
- 3US A six-pack.More example sentences
- Open up any magazine, not just this one, and there's some half-clad model sporting a sixer.
- Shoot, it's a two six-pack road trip for the aggressive LSU fan; a one sixer for those saving it for the French Quarter.
- I honestly think he could have polished off the whole sixer if we hadn't been plucking from its vine.
More definitions of sixerDefinition of sixer in:
- The US English dictionary