adjective (skankier, skankiest)• informal , chiefly North American
- (Especially of a person) dirty and unpleasant: the skanky folk who populate LA’s film sceneMore example sentences
- Take away my front teeth, put me in a skanky robe and nasty slippers and I would be a great candidate for an episode of Jerry Springer.
- You will end up wearing jeans, a hideous fleece and skanky trainers every day.
- I slept and stayed in the drug addict's ward with the rest of the skanky addicts, but the whole adolescents building, including the mental ward, had lunch in the same hall so that they could ‘socialise’.
More definitions of skankyDefinition of skanky in:
- The US English dictionary