- An expanse of ice artificially made for skating, or a floor used for roller skating.More example sentences
- They had gotten an ice skating rink that winter and now delegations were in for a bowling alley.
- Find yourself an ice skating rink, and while whipping around on rental skates, check out your fellow skaters.
- The ice skating rink, which is part of the regeneration of Dublin's docklands, is expected to become a leading Christmas attraction and secure an estimated 400,000 visitors to the area.
More definitions of skating rinkDefinition of skating rink in:
- The US English dictionary