- 1A small powerboat used for towing waterskiers.More example sentences
- H2O Entertainment is producing a 14-minute show for South Bank which involves one ski boat, 2 x jet skis and 6 firework pontoons.
- Nigel Duncan was riding on a rubber ring being towed by a ski boat on the Hawkesbury River near Sydney when it was propelled too close to the bank and ploughed into a boat.
- The lake has several marinas where you can rent ski boats, water scooters, patio boats, and the like.
- 2South African A boat with an outboard motor, designed for offshore angling.More example sentences
- We went down to the end of the dock to look into the fish hold in the ski boat.
- A flotilla of 30 ski boats will spend the weekend fishing in the city's three proclaimed reserves.