- A device resembling a bicycle with skis instead of wheels, used for sliding down snow-covered slopes.More example sentences
- Snow tends to interfere with the operation of the motor, which in the case of a ski-bob is often an air-cooled internal combustion engine, in several ways.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Ride a ski-bob: (as noun ski-bobbing) the army included ski-bobbing in their own skiing championshipsMore example sentences
- Henry has been ski-bobbing longer that he cares to remember and is a great ambassador for the sport.
- Apart from ski-bobbing during the day we spent many gourmet hours tasting and learning about Austrian food.
- In the winter, also popular are tobogganing, sleigh rides, ski-bobbing and curling.
More definitions of ski-bobDefinition of ski-bob in:
- The US English dictionary