- A form of ski jumping from a higher slope so that the skier jumps further.More example sentences
- In Herzog's oeuvre, this film, like the ski-flying abilities of Walter Steiner, ranks near the very top.
- There are only six ski-flying hills in the world, and Copper Peak is the only one on this side of the Atlantic.
- The current holder of the world ski-flying record of 239m is Bjoern Einar Rumoeren who set the record at Planica in 2005.
More definitions of ski-flyingDefinition of ski-flying in:
- The US English dictionary