Definition of ski pants in English:
1Trousers worn for skiing.
- I grabbed a gray hat from one friend, a blue coat from another and a red scarf and hot-pink ski pants from a third.
- The day of the party promises mittens and hats, mufflers and ski pants, toboggans and sleds.
- Eric was wearing long johns, leather boots, ski pants, a vest, a fleece hat, gloves, and a down jacket.
1.1Women’s trousers imitating a style of these, made of stretchy fabric with tapering legs and an elastic stirrup under each foot.
- Wool blend knickers and ski pants are nonskid, as is pile fabric.
- She is wearing a figure hugging white bodice and tight ski pants which perfectly show off her dancer's figure and dark colouring.
- When last seen, Imelda was wearing leopard-skin ski pants, a white jumper, blue denim jacket and black shoes.
Definition of ski pants in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.