informal , chiefly North American
Definition of skin-pop in English:
Inject (a drug, typically a narcotic) subcutaneously: she used her insulin syringes to skin-pop illicit drugs [no object]: he had been skin-popping, which accounted for the small amount of heroin in his system
More example sentences
- Most say they will not give up injecting the drug, and are still ‘skin-popping’ - injecting directly into muscle or tissue.
- He's looking to aid his fellow classmates in riding the white horse, and wants to find a big-time operator to help him score the skin-popping saddle.
nounBack to top
- Example sentences
- The list includes drug addicts especially mainliners and skin-poppers and anyone who received blood transfusion and other blood products.
- You are the equivalent of a skin-popper - you dig the excitement but you don't want to get hooked.
- Even though he used heroin earlier today (the skin-popper, not the ER doc), it didn't look like it made the procedure any less painful.
Definition of skin-pop in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia