informal, chiefly North American
Definition of skin-pop in English:
Inject (a drug, typically a narcotic) subcutaneously: she used her insulin syringes to skin-pop illicit drugs [no object]: he had been skin-popping, which accounted for the small amount of heroin in his system
More example sentences
- Most say they will not give up injecting the drug, and are still ‘skin-popping’ - injecting directly into muscle or tissue.
- He's looking to aid his fellow classmates in riding the white horse, and wants to find a big-time operator to help him score the skin-popping saddle.
nounBack to top
- skin-popper noun
- Example sentences
- The list includes drug addicts especially mainliners and skin-poppers and anyone who received blood transfusion and other blood products.
- You are the equivalent of a skin-popper - you dig the excitement but you don't want to get hooked.
- Even though he used heroin earlier today (the skin-popper, not the ER doc), it didn't look like it made the procedure any less painful.
Definition of skin-pop in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.