nounBritish • informal
- Enough alcoholic drink to make one drunk: he had a skinful on New Year’s EveMore example sentences
- The daylight hallucinations of Mr.Darko strike a chord with someone who has drank a skinful the night before and is shivering in the post booze darkness.
- The Bury-born actor is backing a campaign to stop the British boozing habit of having a skinful of ale and then going home for a fry-up.
- As ever, it is a time for good cheer, good will to all men and a good skinful of alcohol.
More definitions of skinfulDefinition of skinful in:
- The US English dictionary