Definition of skinny-dip in English:
verb[no object] informal
Swim naked: we spotted the local teenagers skinny-dipping
More example sentences
- The young girl seeks refuge in nature, by walking through the empty woods or skinny-dipping in the local creek.
- The six-hour hike to the site winds past streams, pools, and smaller waterfalls, all perfect for skinny-dipping.
- Break into a public swimming pool at 3 a.m. and go skinny-dipping.
nounBack to top
- skinny-dipper noun
- Example sentences
- A woman enjoying an after-dinner walk with her family was one of those who spied the skinny-dippers.
- The problem that the club and the skinny-dippers say they have with the proposed ordinance is that it uses the proverbial machine gun to kill a mosquito.
Definition of skinny-dip in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.