verb[no object] • informal
- Swim naked: we spotted the local teenagers skinny-dippingMore example sentences
- The young girl seeks refuge in nature, by walking through the empty woods or skinny-dipping in the local creek.
- The six-hour hike to the site winds past streams, pools, and smaller waterfalls, all perfect for skinny-dipping.
- Break into a public swimming pool at 3 a.m. and go skinny-dipping.
nounBack to top
- A naked swim.More example sentences
- Dry off in seconds after a glacial-lake skinny-dip or your first hot shower in weeks with Aquis's Adventure Towel.
- I promptly strip off and go for a quick skinny-dip in the pool.
- Every morning, regardless of season, Albert had taken his routine skinny-dip in the lake.
- More example sentences
- A woman enjoying an after-dinner walk with her family was one of those who spied the skinny-dippers.
- The problem that the club and the skinny-dippers say they have with the proposed ordinance is that it uses the proverbial machine gun to kill a mosquito.
More definitions of skinny-dipDefinition of skinny-dip in:
- The US English dictionary