Definition of skinny-dip in English:
verb[no object] informal
Swim naked: we spotted the local teenagers skinny-dipping
More example sentences
- The young girl seeks refuge in nature, by walking through the empty woods or skinny-dipping in the local creek.
- The six-hour hike to the site winds past streams, pools, and smaller waterfalls, all perfect for skinny-dipping.
- Break into a public swimming pool at 3 a.m. and go skinny-dipping.
nounBack to top
- Example sentences
- A woman enjoying an after-dinner walk with her family was one of those who spied the skinny-dippers.
- The problem that the club and the skinny-dippers say they have with the proposed ordinance is that it uses the proverbial machine gun to kill a mosquito.
Words that rhyme with skinny-dipsheepdip • rosehip
Definition of skinny-dip in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan