A man who pursues women amorously and is fickle in his affections: Conrad had been a skirt-chaser and a dandy
More example sentences
- Like many other men who are unrepentant skirt-chasers, he appears to hold women in an awkward place between reverence, fear, and contempt.
- Besides, Robinson was supposed to have been one of the most incorrigible skirt-chasers of his time.
- Smitten with Angel, a high-maintenance diva, Troy vows to relinquish the life of a skirt-chaser if only he can get Angel in his arms.
- More example sentences
- Any woman who has spent 10 years with a skirt-chasing drunk already knows what it feels like.
- Corey Johnson brings out the perennial boyishness of the boozing, skirt-chasing, hopelessly lost Alan.
- You would think he was all for sports, skirt-chasing or wild partying, or something to that effect.
Definition of skirt-chaser in:
- The US English dictionary