Definition of skirt-chaser in English:
A man who pursues women amorously and is fickle in his affections: Conrad had been a skirt-chaser and a dandy
More example sentences
- Like many other men who are unrepentant skirt-chasers, he appears to hold women in an awkward place between reverence, fear, and contempt.
- Besides, Robinson was supposed to have been one of the most incorrigible skirt-chasers of his time.
- Smitten with Angel, a high-maintenance diva, Troy vows to relinquish the life of a skirt-chaser if only he can get Angel in his arms.
- Example sentences
- Any woman who has spent 10 years with a skirt-chasing drunk already knows what it feels like.
- Corey Johnson brings out the perennial boyishness of the boozing, skirt-chasing, hopelessly lost Alan.
- You would think he was all for sports, skirt-chasing or wild partying, or something to that effect.
Definition of skirt-chaser in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan