nounchiefly North American
- A pair of shorts with a flap across the front (and sometimes also the back) to give the appearance of a skirt.More example sentences
- In the past few years the skirts have become skorts and the shirt has transformed into a fitted jersey.
- Once they are removed her wings dissolve onto her turning her top into a shirt and her shorts into a skort.
- Frankly, a film that is relying on the flesh ripping skill of its monster to scare your skorts off shouldn't be hiding its horror outside the frame.
More definitions of skortDefinition of skort in:
- The US English dictionary