- A bright clear blue: forget-me-nots of the purest sky blue [as modifier]: a sky-blue suitMore example sentences
- I wear a bandana on my head that is army print in dark blue, black and sky blue.
- His eyes were a bright, sky blue and he was dressed neatly in a black suit with a long coat.
- She wore a gold band on her head like the other two, only hers was sky blue and she wore a long, sky blue dress with blue straps.
More definitions of sky blueDefinition of sky blue in:
- The US English dictionary