- A shrub of the verbena family, with clusters of lilac flowers and yellow berries, native to Central and South America.
More example sentences
- Duranta erecta, family Verbenaceae
- I turned back, surprised, and smiled broadly, and she put the wreath of skyflowers on my head.
- The tower fit nicely over a large, low bowl planter filled with a mix of morning-glories and skyflowers.
- Aptly described by its common name, skyflowers are big, blue and beautiful.
More definitions of skyflowerDefinition of skyflower in:
- The US English dictionary