- 1 Climbing A small flattened hook, with an eye for attaching a rope, fixed temporarily into a rock face.More example sentences
- One of the favourites was to ask the young lads for some skyhooks.
- With small cams, two bolts and some skyhooking he had managed 10 meters, before the nut of one skyhook he was standing on opened.
- 2 Basketball A very high-arcing hook shot.More example sentences
- Well you can't beat Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's skyhook, the single most unstoppable shot in the game's history.
More definitions of skyhookDefinition of skyhook in:
- The US English dictionary