- Hijack (an aircraft): a Russian engineer skyjacked a Soviet airlinerMore example sentences
- Jerrold Post interviewed for eight hours an Abu Nidal terrorist who skyjacked an airliner and killed five passengers.
- The field of study began in the 1970s with research into the effectiveness of metal detectors against skyjacking.
- The record shows that such acts, from the bombing of buildings to skyjacking, in virtually every case have had three characteristics.
nounBack to top
- More example sentences
- When I was in FAA, the skyjacker usually took over a plane and asked for large amounts of money.
- They have at their disposal what are for all practical purposes human intercontinental delivery systems composed of skyjackers.
- It's no anomaly that fifteen of the nineteen suicide skyjackers of came from Saudi Arabia.
More definitions of skyjackDefinition of skyjack in:
- The US English dictionary