- 1A view of an expanse of sky: the skyscapes, seen through the skylights, more than make up for itMore example sentences
- Some look out over jagged urban skyscapes, while others survey open green countryside.
- And if you go just outside the City to the hills you get skyscapes that are world class.
- The resultant skyscape will be a beautiful tree with a carbuncle.
- 1.1A picture of a skyscape: I’ve been doing skyscapes all dayMore example sentences
- Most of his seascapes show a view from the shore with rough conditions and stormy skyscapes; there are six such works in the National Gallery, London.
- The spirit has its own prismatic palette, which lies beyond the confines of the conventional, yet breathtaking colour curves of my Rotterdam stained-glass skyscape.
- Her show last year maintained a semblance of identifiable images suggesting real, if manipulated, skyscapes, seascapes and landscapes.