- Women’s shoes with very high heels: tottering around in skyscraper heels all afternoon had clearly taken a toll on her toesMore example sentences
- I had been wearing skyscraper heels since I was a girl.
- Alex remembered the micro mini, skyscraper heels and carefully applied makeup Annabelle had worn that night.
- She was still trying to decide between skyscraper heels that would make her legs look better or lower heels that would be more comfortable.
More definitions of skyscraper heelsDefinition of skyscraper heels in:
- The US English dictionary