Definition of skywriting in English:
Words in the form of smoke trails made by an aeroplane, especially for advertising: the planes were spewing their skywriting above the beach
More example sentences
- The strange skywriting reported last week was accomplished by an independent skywriter pilot who is out on a regular basis writing ‘Jesus Loves U.‘
- They flirt with script, resembling at times elaborate precision skywriting.
- Scholarly skywriting filters all contributions to a discussion via an editor.
- Example sentences
- The only thing better might be via a skywriter from an airplane.
- I briefly considered hiring a skywriter to fly over Chicago and write the words ‘THE BOSS IS BACK’ in the sky with smoke.
- Every evening from June 6 to 10, artists' drawings or selected words will be drawn in the sky by a team of skywriters.
Words that rhyme with skywritingsignwriting
Definition of skywriting in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan