Definition of skywriting in English:
Words in the form of smoke trails made by an aeroplane, especially for advertising: the planes were spewing their skywriting above the beach
More example sentences
- The strange skywriting reported last week was accomplished by an independent skywriter pilot who is out on a regular basis writing ‘Jesus Loves U.‘
- They flirt with script, resembling at times elaborate precision skywriting.
- Scholarly skywriting filters all contributions to a discussion via an editor.
- 1skywriter noun
- Example sentences
- The only thing better might be via a skywriter from an airplane.
- I briefly considered hiring a skywriter to fly over Chicago and write the words ‘THE BOSS IS BACK’ in the sky with smoke.
- Every evening from June 6 to 10, artists' drawings or selected words will be drawn in the sky by a team of skywriters.
Words that rhyme with skywritingsignwriting
Definition of skywriting in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.