- A kind of pancake cooked on a griddle.More example sentences
- Her uniquely American recipes used corn meal for dishes like Indian pudding, Johnny-cake and slapjacks.
- It is the fresh air all night that invigorates; or maybe it is the tea, or the slapjacks.
- We rolled out of bed this morning early, and had our breakfast of slapjacks made of flour, salt and water, which lie on a man's stomach like cakes of lead.
More definitions of slapjackDefinition of slapjack in:
- The US English dictionary