Definition of slapper in English:
1British informal, derogatory A promiscuous or vulgar woman.
- If you look at those who are successful in the tabloid business, day in, day out, they're called fat, ugly slappers, sluts…
- Supposedly, there's no love lost between two of the vulgar slappers who've already been evicted from this programme.
- The filthy teen lesbian chic slappers didn't get where they are today without treading on a few toes, and this battle royal is no exception.
2 informal term for slap shot.
- Already this year, Aucoin's slappers have come in handy for the Islanders.
- ‘It was the hardest slapper ever recorded,’ says Remenda.
- He played especially spectacularly in the overtime, including a right pad save 30 seconds in on a point-blank slapper that few college goalies could have stopped.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.