- (Of a garment) having slits to show the lining material or skin beneath: she wore slashed jeansMore example sentences
- From surreal puffball skirts to bulbous tops and slashed skirts, his clothes are not for the timid.
- In my mind I see her in her black sleeveless jacket over her gray slashed dress, with her characteristic smirk and scars on her arms.
- Looking tanned after a short holiday in Spain and wearing a denim mini skirt, black slashed top and stilettoes, she said she preferred performing live to being in the studio.
More definitions of slashedDefinition of slashed in:
- The US English dictionary