- Labour which is coerced and inadequately rewarded, or people that do it: most of production is carried out by slave labourMore example sentences
- But the implication that Europeans were indifferent to the colour of their slaves rests on an equivocation between unfree labour and slave labour.
- It cannot compete against regimes that tolerate slave labour or forced child labour.
- Some owners bluntly told their slaves they did not want the financial burden of women and children without the reward of cheap slave labor.
More definitions of slave labourDefinition of slave labour in:
- The US English dictionary