- Habits and practices that are conducive to sleeping well on a regular basis: sleep hygiene is the key to sweet dreamsMore example sentences
- Good sleep hygiene means getting into the right mental and physical frame of mind for bed, so avoid alcohol, tea and coffee after 6pm; have a warm bath near bedtime; don't do too much exercise in the evening; get a massage regularly.
- Sleep hygiene maximizes sleep habits that facilitate normal sleep, particularly sleep initiation, sleep continuity and length of sleep.
- The worst offender is poor sleep hygiene.
More definitions of sleep hygieneDefinition of sleep hygiene in:
- The US English dictionary