- A warm lined padded bag to sleep in, especially when camping.More example sentences
- Dawn broke to reveal the amazing sight of camp beds and sleeping bags almost encircling the All-England Club.
- Inside are half a dozen camp beds strewn with sleeping bags, around the walls jerry cans and heaps of kit.
- Instead, we sleep outside on camp beds, with sleeping bag and duvet stuffed snugly inside a canvas swag.
More definitions of sleeping bagDefinition of sleeping bag in:
- The US English dictionary