(British also sleeping carriage)
- A railway carriage provided with beds or berths.More example sentences
- The train consisted of 2 engines, baggage car, 3 coaches, lounge car, dining car, 2 sleeping cars and 3 freight cars.
- Our train was a bunch of First-class sleeping cars and a dining car.
- It may be slower than a plane, bus or car, but for long-distance trips it has its good sides - a toilet, a dining car and a sleeping car.
More definitions of sleeping carDefinition of sleeping car in:
- The US English dictionary