1Characterized by or experiencing lack of sleep: another sleepless night Lisa lay sleepless
More example sentences
- She's still experiencing sleepless nights and cries at the drop of a hat.
- Hours of stress, sleepless nights and the worry alone couldn't be good for anyone.
- Once back in the office they find themselves trapped in a cycle of long hours and sleepless nights.
- Example sentences
- I am properly, really, tearfully, sleeplessly frightened for my children.
- Loud screams and soft sobs are heard as they roll sleeplessly on the mats spread on the floor of the school that has been converted into the relief camp.
- A neighbor at that time became the one who insistently and sleeplessly watched you.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: sleep|less
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.