1Characterized by or experiencing lack of sleep: another sleepless night Lisa lay sleepless
More example sentences
- She's still experiencing sleepless nights and cries at the drop of a hat.
- Hours of stress, sleepless nights and the worry alone couldn't be good for anyone.
- Once back in the office they find themselves trapped in a cycle of long hours and sleepless nights.
- Example sentences
- I am properly, really, tearfully, sleeplessly frightened for my children.
- Loud screams and soft sobs are heard as they roll sleeplessly on the mats spread on the floor of the school that has been converted into the relief camp.
- A neighbor at that time became the one who insistently and sleeplessly watched you.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.