- A night spent by children or young people at a friend’s house: it’s Gretchen’s birthday next week and she’s having a sleepoverMore example sentences
- ‘Alexa's always the one who convinces my parents to let us have sleepovers on school nights and stuff,’ says Natalee.
- Not that we were unpopular and didn't socialize with anyone else, but it was Amanda who I shared sleepovers and late night conversations with.
- Essentially, it was really my dorm with sleepovers every few nights.
More definitions of sleepoverDefinition of sleepover in:
- The US English dictionary