- A sleepy or inattentive person (usually as a form of address): come on, sleepyhead, time to get upMore example sentences
- What a relief for all the sleepyheads that 2005 looks set to be more relaxed.
- All of this happens before I hear a voice that says, ‘Rise and shine, sleepyhead.’
- The class cheered as the excited students immediately fired up their conversations while other sleepyheads along with Chloe fell instantly asleep.
More definitions of sleepyheadDefinition of sleepyhead in:
- The US English dictionary