- A tinkling bell attached to the harness of a sleigh horse.More example sentences
- I have a cat and we have put a collar on him with a little sleigh bell that jingles when he moves so that we can tell where he is.
- Each year on Christmas Eve my parents would open my bedroom window and ask: ‘Can you hear the sleigh bells?’
- She simply points out that the Christmas most families celebrate now - the Christmas of Santa and sleigh bells, gifts and holly - has little to do with the Christian religion.
More definitions of sleigh bellDefinition of sleigh bell in:
- The US English dictionary