Definition of slim jim in English:
1A very slim person or thing.
- The only complication was going from ‘Alfie the slim jim’ to ‘Alfie the big boned’
- Only one is skate related which is Rollerblade the rest are levi's, slim jim, naya water, speed stick, espn and espn2.
- The knot to which Americans gave my name was a double knot in a narrow tie - a ''slim Jim'' as it is sometimes called.
1.2 trademark A long, thin variety of smoked sausage.
- Popular options include scallions, a hunk of lobster tail, cooked and peeled shrimp or prawns, dill pickle spear, beef jerky, slim jims, asparagus, speared tomatoes, cucumber spears, or pepperoncinis or small jalapeno peppers.
- I had a meal of vending machine delicacies for supper last night, including two slim jim small salami sticks.
- I just ate a Slim Jim and my neck turned bright red.
1.3( trademark in the US) A long flexible metal strip with a hooked end, used to unlock a car door without using a key.
- A tool needs to be suitable for its intended job, which explains why locksmiths use a slim jim instead of a blowtorch.
- Slim Jims are used to unlock automobile doors without use of a key or lock pick.
- Made of nickel plated spring steel this slim jim tool measures 22 inches long, 1.25 inches wide and only .7mm thin.
Definition of slim jim in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.