- 1A knot that can be undone by a pull.More example sentences
- Techniques have been introduced to prevent overdrainage, such as using tight sutures that can be released either by pulling a slip knot or cutting with a laser.
- Release the slip knot which has kept the sled anchored to a tree, and the adrenaline rush is as good as you'd get flooring the accelerator in a Ferrari.
- They had some black friends who had perfected a trick of making a noose that really had a slip knot to it.
More definitions of slip knotDefinition of slip knot in:
- The US English dictionary