noun( • trademark in the US)
- A soft slipper or similar foot covering, especially a disposable slipper of a kind distributed to airline passengers.More example sentences
- And, if you always keep these slipperettes in one particular compartment of your suitcase, you're always prepared when packing time comes around.
- They were a sort of stretchy slipperette type thing.
- When a young boy or girl attend his or her first Highland Dancing class, the teacher usually advises that a soft pair of plimsolls or slipperettes be worn for the first few lessons.
More definitions of slipperetteDefinition of slipperette in:
- The US English dictionary