- A slope built leading down into water, used for launching and landing boats and ships or for building and repairing them.More example sentences
- Other suggestions included a facility for boat repair, a slipway, more car parking in the area and a small boat marina.
- Extending the pier, providing extra slipways and an off-shore marina acceptable to residents, are all part of ambitious plans submitted for funding.
- As such, there was no conventional dynamic launch down a slipway.
More definitions of slipwayDefinition of slipway in:
- The US English dictionary