- short for slow motion. rerun it in slo-mo [as modifier]: a slo-mo sequenceMore example sentences
- We see him fall to the ground, still holding the hose, from which a small dog starts lapping in a slo-mo sequence, adding humor to the tragedy.
- Talking heads are juxtaposed with offbeat Cold War footage and recurring tunnel imagery in split screen shots, montages and slo-mo sequences.
- The fight sequences became legendary, with their slo-mo and martial arts wire-flying.
More definitions of slo-moDefinition of slo-mo in:
- The US English dictionary