- Having attractive dark eyes, typically almond-shaped: a dark-haired and sloe-eyed beautyMore example sentences
- A smiling girl sits holding hands with a child-sized, but rather experienced-looking, sloe-eyed woman doll.
- A sloe-eyed seductress of uncertain age, flies in monthly to brave the sub-zero frigidity of Edmonton in the off-festival season.
- There must be routs and balls beneath sparkling chandeliers, where young gallants whirl sloe-eyed, bare-shouldered girls in the schottische and the carmagnole.
More definitions of sloe-eyedDefinition of sloe-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary