- A liqueur made by steeping sloes in gin.More example sentences
- Their list last fall, for instance, included a mix of dark rum, sloe gin, passion fruit liqueur and fresh lime juice.
- His mission is to find as many sloe berries from blackthorn hedges as he can this autumn to expand his booming sloe gin and liqueur chocolate production business.
- At this time of year, all the best gourmet restaurants have elderberry ice-cream on the menu and cooks are busy potting up rose hip chutney, quince jelly and bottling sloe gin liqueur.
More definitions of sloe ginDefinition of sloe gin in:
- The US English dictionary