- Slow in movement, action, or progress: the slow-moving hands of a clock a slow-moving filmMore example sentences
- As we crossed the New York state line, we passed a slow-moving combine in a field of soybeans, kicking up sprays of mud from ruts that bore an odd resemblance to chocolate pudding.
- Scout remembers that Maycomb was a tired, slow-moving town when she first knew it as a child years ago.
- "As it turns out, the fish are mostly feeding on aquatic invertebrates found in the slow-moving drainages near fields," he said.
More definitions of slow-movingDefinition of slow-moving in:
- The US English dictionary