- A hard object, such as a metal ball, attached by a strap or thong to the wrist and used as a weapon.More example sentences
- The number 2 surprised even himself as he watched his low slung shot slide into the back of the net.
- If he came willingly, the boatman gave him a drink; if he showed fight, the boatman hit him with a slung shot or club to keep him quiet.
- There are hideous Chinese masks and slung shots, and sand-bags, and any amount of such paraphernalia of red murder.
More definitions of slung shotDefinition of slung shot in:
- The US English dictionary