noun (plural slurries)[mass noun]
- A semi-liquid mixture, typically of fine particles of manure, cement, or coal and water: clay slurry [count noun]: a slurry of ore and waterMore example sentences
- Rat-tailed maggot larvae may be found in drains, waste waters, liquid manure, slurry tanks or ditches.
- Officials hurriedly put together advice on the disposal of disinfectants, manure, slurry and milk.
- The other key element is that good practices must be followed when spreading slurry and chemical fertilizers.
late Middle English: related to dialect slur 'thin mud', of unknown origin.
More definitions of slurryDefinition of slurry in:
- The US English dictionary